Monday 29 July 2013

Evernight Teen Rocks!


Hi all! So after anxiously biting my nails for a week waiting to hear about my revised manuscript, I got an email yesterday from the publisher saying that the editor "was impressed with the revision and thoroughly enjoyed the book."

WOOHOO!!

So I just have to smooth out a few more things, which shouldn't take too long, and get it back to them. I hope to hear soon about release dates and I'll keep you posted!

In the meantime, I've also finished reading all of the other offerings from Evernight Teen and I am amazed by the talent they've managed to recruit so far. I'm going to do a feature on Mondays telling you about these fabulous authors.

Here is a list of the Evernight Teen line-up so far:

Phoenix: The Rising by Bette Maybee
Shrapnel by Stephanie Lawton
Elysium by Sylah Sloan
Unraveled by S.X. Bradley
Slayer for Hire by P.E. Cunningham
Blood Hex by Erin Butler
Disintegrate by Christine Klocek-Lim
Black Aramanth by Sasha Hibbs (coming August 16)

You can find all of these titles by visiting www.evernightteen.com.

I've also noticed a couple of new author names on the list, and I can't wait to hear details about their books.

No comments:

Post a Comment